Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Daze: Santa Cruz Photo Diary






(Photos taken at Seabright Beach and Downtown Santa Cruz)
 
When I think about the coastal towns of California, I hear Ezra Koenig's voice in my head singing "I know I love you, and you love the sea." Being in Santa Cruz brings me contentment. The beaches, the murals on the walls, the charming houses, and the bookstores really are sights pleasing to the eye--just as music is euphonious to the ear.

In my natural state, I am often seen with a camera in my hands--whether phone or dslr. I find comfort in watching life through the viewfinder of a camera. Though I have a long way to go in bettering myself as a photographer, it's like what most say. Instead of "we love who we love," it's "we love what we love."

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment