Friday, August 30, 2013

What I'm Currently Reading: Fall of Five.




Now that we're nearing the end of summer, I've discovered a dark secret about the thrills of college: summer reading. My professor from the Business Law class I'm taking next quarter suggested we read ahead a class or two. Little did I know the reading ranged from 50-70 pages per class! And so, reading leisurely had to be tossed aside as a result of priority. However, I'll be leaving soon for Taiwan! Since I'm not planning on spending the entire 12-hour plane ride on brushing up on Business Law, I've decided to bring along a book that recently came out: Fall of Five from the I Am Number Four series.

Earlier this summer, since you probably don't know this, I was hooked on the series. I read the first book a few summers ago when the movie came out. I resumed reading the books during the middle of the summer and quickly burned through Power of Six and Rise of Nine in the course of three days. I've been looking forward to reading the new book for a while!

Anyways, I'll soon be cut off from technology, so happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment